
Soccer
Renewed! Gerson agrees to extend his contract with Flamengo, but the signing will have to wait
Soccer
|
Marcos Braz, vice-president of football at Flamengo, revealed that Michael's signing is almost complete. However, Tite preferred not to talk about the matter. In a press conference after suffering a defeat from Botafogo, the coach was asked about the arrival of the attacker, but preferred not to answer and even mentioned Silvio Santos, who passed away on Saturday (17).
"We have to answer the technical and tactical part, coordination of movements, why they lost 4 to 1, games that the team didn't have to repeat, tactical standards, but there is a whole direction to talk about this. We are not going to escape responsibility by bringing up situations. , no. Silvio Santos' great legacy was the mark of common sense. Common sense when you win is easy. You have to have common sense at all times", said Tite, this Sunday (18).
MARCOS BRAZ SPEAKS ABOUT MICHAEL’S ARRIVAL
“We have a very early signing. Everyone knows it's Michael. It's not right because it's not signed, I only tell you when I sign it. But he's too early. (…) All that’s left is for him (Michael) to be here and sign”, said Marcos Braz.
MICHAEL ARRIVES TO BE A HOLDER
O Flamengois hiring Michael to be the replacement from Everton Cebolinha, as the number 11 will only return to the pitch next season. In this way, the attacker arrives to be a starter, as Flamengo does not have a spare part on the bench.
According to information from journalist Mauro Cezar Pereira , Michael will be announced by Flamengo later this week, as Rubro-Negro is racing against time to announce its signings and register them in competitions.
Military Police reject Cruz-Maltino's request for the game to be held at the stadium, with or without a single crowd; Board will evaluate next steps
|
The classic between Vasco and Flamengo will not be at São Januário . In an official statement, this Thursday (3), the Specialized Battalion for Policing in Stadiums (BEPE) refused the request of Cruz-Maltino for the game to be at the stadium. The entity, after all, alleges "security risks on the perimeter and inside the sports square" .
The decision was made based on the unit's strategic analyses that point to security risks.
"The SEPM Press Office informs that the command of the Specialized Battalion for Policing in Stadiums (BEPE) opposed the request of the Clube de Regatas Vasco da Gama for the next classic between Vasco and Flamengo, scheduled for April 19, to be held at the São Januário Stadium. The decision was made based on the unit's strategic analyses that point to security risks on the perimeter and inside the sports arena in games of this nature" , says the statement.
Now, Vasco needs to decide where to host the classic match on April 19th. The CBF regulations prohibit the match from being transferred to another state, since the request for this must be made at least 20 days in advance. In addition, Nilton Santos will host a musical event on the same day and will not be able to host the match. A likely location would be Raulino de Oliveira, in Volta Redonda .
LAST MEETING BETWEEN THE TEAMS AT CRUZMALTINO STADIUM
It is worth remembering that the last match between the teams at São Januário, in 2017, ended in chaos. Flamengo won the match 1-0, and Vasco fans threw bombs and objects at the red-and-black players, who were unable to access the tunnel. There was also an attempt to invade the field and a confrontation with the Military Police.
Since then, the only derby at the stadium took place in 2020 without the presence of fans. The Cruzmaltino adopted the same stance in the Campeonato Carioca, when it took the first game of the semifinal to Engenhão, which Mais Querido won 1-0.
Even with absences, the red-black coach takes to the field the same base that faced Internacional at Maracanã, for the Brasileirão
|
Deportivo Táchira and Flamengo make their debut in the Conmebol Libertadores this Thursday, in the first round of Group C. The teams face each other at 9:30 pm (Brasília time), at the Polideportivo de Pueblo Nuevo Stadium, in San Cristóbal, Venezuela.
To this end, Fla released the official lineup of the red-black team, defined by coach Filipe Luís.
Lineup: Rossi; Varela, Leo Ortiz, Leo Pereira, Ayrton Lucas; Pulgar, De la Cruz; Luiz Araujo, Cebolinha, Bruno Henrique and Michael.
Out: Arrascaeta (right thigh), Danilo (right thigh), Viña (right knee), Gerson (pain in left thigh), Pedro (physical reconditioning), Plata (fatigue, pharyngitis and fever), Wesley (physical exhaustion and myalgia).
The former player evaluates the main candidates for the title of the South American competition and places Flamengo among the great competitors for the 2025 title
|
Now, in the Libertadores, Flamengo and Racing. I was surprised with Racing.”, replied Denílson.