
Famous
Jojo Todynho's neighbor blasts the singer's statements: "I don't even want a good morning from her"
Famous
|
This Monday (5), after Gabriel Medina won the bronze medal at the Olympics in Paris, France, the surfer's mother, Simone Medina, gave a statement to Cazé TV. The matriarch stated that her son and she are “stronger”, and even left a message for the boy's rivals.
“For me it is a pride and a pleasure to hear this [praise for the surfer]. We raise our children to live with people, to live outside. So, when I hear things like that, [I think the] mission accomplished, right? Because we pass on [the teachings] for them to live out there. The ‘belts’ he took [as a child], because he was an attacker, a mischievous man, were worth it”, he said.
Simone continued: “Did you know that the person who taught him how to do aerials was me? Because he was naughty, he went overtime and I was waiting for him with the strap on, behind the door. And he flew about three meters, he did a few jumps... I trained him to jump off the belt, forget it.”
Medina's mother recalled the time she didn't speak to her son, due to a bullshit, at the time he was married to Yasmin Brunet. “I'm happy for him, I'm happy that he's happy. I'm happy that he's with Charles [Saldanha, Medina's stepfather], and that for us is a big victory. We had a bit of a boring period, but now, thank God, we're back stronger”, he reinforced.
Simone Medina ended by sending a message, which seemed more like a hint to Luiza Brunet's daughter : “So I'm already warning my opponents: 'we're stronger'. So, now, let them wait for us”, highlighted Simone, referring to her husband, who was away from the athlete after a family fight, which became public.
To Who doesn't remember, at the time of Yasmin and Gabriel's divorce, Medina's mother even said that Yasmin was a “porn actress” and that she had intimate videos of her with her son: “This information is not true. There is no such material. And it never existed. However, I need to emphasize that, even if it existed, it is regrettable to want to diminish a woman for exercising her sexuality”, highlighted Luiza Brunet's daughter at the time.
Medina and Brunet got married in a ceremony without the presence of relatives, in Hawaii, in 2021. Soon after, the couple stopped following Simone, and the surfer's stepfather, Charles Saldanha. At the time, according to the newspaper Extra, the athlete's family did not approve of the quick union and was afraid of the blonde's influence on the athlete's career.
The singer was hospitalized again this Wednesday (2), in Rio de Janeiro, two weeks after her last hospitalization for a urinary infection.
|
Singer Preta Gil has been admitted to a hospital in Rio de Janeiro again, two weeks after being discharged due to a urinary tract infection. The information was confirmed by the artist's press office to Quem magazine.
ADVISORY EXPLAINS REASON FOR ADMISSION
According to the official statement, Preta Gil is doing well and her hospitalization was necessary to perform tests and administer medications that require a hospital environment, considering that she is an oncology patient. According to the press office, the artist is expected to be discharged in the next few days.
PRETA GIL'S HEALTH CONDITION
During Carnival 2025, Preta Gil had already been hospitalized in Salvador, Bahia, where she remained hospitalized for a week. The singer, who is undergoing treatment for bowel cancer, needed medical monitoring due to a urinary tract infection, which required specialized monitoring.
At the time, Preta was in the capital of Bahia enjoying some leisure time, after having spent more than 55 days hospitalized to have tumors removed from four areas of her body. A few days before her new hospitalization, she had shared with her followers that she had received medical authorization to go to the beach.
TREATMENT IN THE UNITED STATES
Last Sunday (30), Preta Gil took to the stage of Domingão com Huck for a performance. During her participation in the program, she revealed that she will soon travel abroad to continue her cancer treatment .
The global actress had no problems and tried to make a cold analysis of her beloved character in the new remake version of the soap opera.
|
Seven years after her last appearance on Globo's prime time as Afrodite in O Sétimo Guardião, Carolina Dieckmann is back in the television drama. The actress is part of the cast of Vale Tudo, a 9pm soap opera that premieres this Monday (31), in a role that promises to generate controversy and leave the audience in suspense.
Two years after playing Lumiar in Vai na Fé , at 7pm, Carolina reunites with actress Bella Campos (Maria de Fátima) and director Paulo Silvestrini. This time, in the remake written by Manuela Dias, she plays Leila, a character who in the original 1988 version, played by Cássia Kis , was the killer of the iconic Odete Roitman (Beatriz Segall).
However, the author has already said that, in this new version, Leila will not be guilty of the crime. Even so, Carolina Dieckmann expects her character to cause a lot of confusion.
"I'm making her more free, because the big question is: who killed Odete Roitman?" , revealed the actress during the soap opera's launch party, on March 20.
In the plot, Leila is Ivan's (Renato Góes) ex-wife and mother of his son , in addition to having a troubled relationship with Marco Aurélio (Alexandre Nero). Carolina describes the character as a complex figure: "She is a slippery woman, who thinks she deserves more from life and is in a place she shouldn't be. She has pride, greed and a deep dissatisfaction."
The premiere of the remake of 'Vale Tudo' generated a great deal of positive feedback, with a special mention for Bella Campos in the role of Maria de Fátima
|
Among the highlights of the cast is Bella Campos , chosen to play Maria de Fátima , a role that was played by Glória Pires in the original version of the soap opera. Before the premiere, part of the audience expressed doubts about the choice of the actress to play the character, arguing that another professional could perform the role better.
However, after the first episode aired, Bella Campos surprised viewers with her convincing performance, causing many internet users to reconsider their opinions. Positive comments took over social media, with viewers highlighting the actress's confidence and intensity in the scene.
Shut everyone up..."
Several users of the X platform, formerly known as Twitter, posted posts praising the artist's performance. "I am writing to apologize and say that Bella Campos is great as Maria de Fátima," wrote one user. Another viewer commented: "Bella Campos didn't need much time to prove that she deserved to be Maria de Fátima. She shut up everyone who was complaining before she even started." Another commented: "Just from this scene, you can tell that the remake is going to be good. Whoever mentioned Bella Campos can bite their own back."
With a positive reception right from the start, the remake of 'Vale Tudo' promises to attract the public's attention and consolidate its position in TV Globo's schedule. Bella Campos' performance, initially questioned , is already proving to be one of the highlights of the new version of the soap opera.