
Soccer
Video: Former Flamengo player Alcaraz scores a great goal for Everton and celebrates 'winger' CR7
28 Ago 2025 | 15:03
Soccer
23 Set 2023 | 11:03 |
Video of former Flamengo player Bruno Fernandes das Dores de Souza went viral on social media this Friday (22). The images showed 'Goalkeeper Bruno' greeting fans and taking photos with them. Many internet users thought what was happening was absurd, considering that the goalkeeper had already been convicted of murdering his own partner, Eliza Samúdio.
The recording is from the central region of the city of Macaé, in the State of Rio de Janeiro. A woman managed to capture images of his interaction with the population. She appears trying to get the ex-footballer's attention so that he can send a message to one of his relatives. While she records the video, a motorcyclist takes a photo with Bruno who, shortly afterwards, is stopped on the sidewalk by a man who also asks to take a photo with him.
When the 'photo session' ends , the woman, who makes the recording, finally receives the much-desired attention and says: 'Here, send Cirão a hug'. With that, the goalkeeper says: ‘Big hug, Ciro. God bless you. Have a good weekend, thanks’. After the message, the woman thanks Eliza Samúdio's killer, who is preparing to take more photos with the fans.
The video ended up being widely commented on social media and the majority of internet users who interacted were outraged by the situation. The former athlete was not spared and not even the people who wanted his affection and attention. The criticism was directed at the fact that he was arrested in 2010 for planning and participating in the kidnapping and murder of the model with whom he had a relationship and had a child.
“The guy killed his wife and fed her to the dogs eat and still HAVE A FAN”, said an angry internet user. “I'm disgusted by this... how can someone who brutally kills someone and disposes of the body without any remorse have this “joy” and all this “peace”? I can't believe it”, said a man in a comment about how Bruno presented himself to his 'fans'.
CHECK OUT THE FULL VIDEO:
< div class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" style="display: flex; max-width: 550px; width: 100%; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;">
The newly announced midfielder is training at CT Luiz Carvalho, but still needs to regain match rhythm and regularity before his official debut for Tricolor.
28 Ago 2025 | 18:12 |
Grêmio continued its work this Thursday (28) with an eye on the match against Flamengo, scheduled for Sunday (31), at 4 pm, at Maracanã, for the Brazilian Championship. The activity was attended by Arthur, officially announced as a tricolor reinforcement on the same day.
The players participated in training sessions focused on physical conditioning , as well as exercises on a reduced field with a focus on tactics. The squad will also have two more training sessions before the trip to Rio de Janeiro, scheduled for Saturday afternoon (30).
Although already integrated into the activities led by Mano Menezes, Arthur is not expected to play at Maracanã. The midfielder has not played since May, when he was still playing for Girona in Spain , and needs to regain competitive rhythm.
Furthermore, his registration for the CBF's Daily Information Bulletin (BID) has not yet been completed , which makes it impossible for him to play against the Mais Querido in this round of the Brasileirão. Therefore, the player will likely miss Sunday's game.
Arthur is expected to return to the Tricolor jersey after the FIFA break. His debut is expected to take place on September 13th, against Mirassol, at 4 pm, at Arena do Grêmio in Porto Alegre . The match will be part of the Brazilian Championship and should mark the player's official return to the club that developed him.
The Brasileirão clash marks the first game of the Mais Querido's new partnership and will also feature the official return of another organized fan group.
28 Ago 2025 | 17:47 |
The clash between Flamengo and Grêmio, this Sunday (31), at 4 pm, at Maracanã, will be special for the red-black fans. In addition to its importance in the Brazilian Championship table, the match marks the beginning of the partnership between the Rio de Janeiro club and Betano, the new master sponsor , in a contract valid until the end of 2028.
"Through our partnership with Betano, we'll intensify this synergy between Flamengo and its fans," said Guilherme Figueiredo, the company's commercial director in Brazil. He also emphasized that the debut will be accompanied by special actions starting with this first game: " Now we're part of this, and we want the Flamengo fans' experience to be truly special. The first major example will be this Sunday, in the Brasileirão."
Another highlight of the game will be the official return of Torcida Jovem to the stadium . The organized group had been away from the stands since March 2023 due to a suspension, and will once again be able to support the team from the Maracanã stands.
In a statement posted on Instagram, the uniformed player thanked the club's president, Luiz Eduardo Baptista (BAP), for his commitment to facilitating the group's return. The statement also highlighted BAP's work in leading the Mais Querido, praising his attitude toward the fans and his management of institutional issues.
With the return of Torcida Jovem and the debut of the new partnership on the uniform, Maracanã is expected to welcome a large crowd. All tickets have already sold out, and an attendance of over 60,000 is expected.
A Mais Querido fan posted a suggestive message on social media and made fans dream of a possible reunion with the Rio de Janeiro team.
28 Ago 2025 | 17:15 |
Midfielder Lucas Paquetá once again stirred up Flamengo fans this Thursday (28) after an enigmatic post on his social media. Raised in Ninho do Urubu and always openly red-black , the West Ham player posted a snippet of music that made fans dream of an eventual return to Mais Querido.
"Where I'm from, everyone knows what it's like🎶," the number 10 posted, quoting a pagode song by the group Clareou. Fans quickly associated the message with his affection for the club and the possibility of reliving his career with Mengão.
Paquetá was promoted to the professional team in 2017, where he began to demonstrate his technical quality, personality, and fan connection. With the Rio de Janeiro club, he won only the Campeonato Carioca in 2017 before being traded at the end of 2018.
His departure came shortly before the Jorge Jesus era, when Mengão experienced one of the most successful periods in its history. Despite his brief tenure, Paquetá left his mark not only with his talent on the field, but also with his irreverent celebrations , which helped further win over the red-and-black fans.
Currently at West Ham in England, Paquetá is enjoying a good run of form. Cleared of match-fixing charges, the midfielder returned to the Premier League and has proven crucial for his team . This season, he has scored two goals in just three games, achieving his highest-scoring start since arriving in European football.