Soccer

Everton Cebolinha scores first goal for Flamengo after injury

Striker closed the scoring in the 2-0 against Vasco in Maracanã and stressed that he has good memories in the face of traditional rival

Everton Cebolinha's goal against Vasco was the first since the return of the severe injury on the Achilles tendon - Photo: Reproduction/Flamengo
Everton Cebolinha's goal against Vasco was the first since the return of the severe injury on the Achilles tendon - Photo: Reproduction/Flamengo

17 Fev 2025 | 09:10 |

Icon Comentário0

after a serious injury to the Achilles tendon , everton chives is gradually < /A> to the lawns. This Saturday (15), shirt 11 entered the second half and scored a great goal, closing the victory of Flamengo by 2 to 0 on vasco . The goal was even more special because it was the striker's first from Historical 6 to 1 applied to the rival in June last year. When asked about the coincidence, Chives joked:



"I I have good memories against them, much happy. I entered, I was able to hit a beautiful kick there, important in this return. The Carioca Championship is for that, everyone is entering. Raising the level of the group, this gives confidence, which is very important. We will have very important competitions . I hope this year we can sacrament titles and, in the end, celebrate, ”said the striker.


great goal and emotion in Maracanã


The goal of Everton Cebolinha 43 minutes of the second half. After a large play of wesley , shirt 11 received on the left, cut to the middle and hit a kick at the angle of léo Jardim . At the celebration, the striker took off his shirt and was thrilled, remembering the five months away from the lawns because of the injury.

Sequence for Chives?

Still in Philip Luís team, Chives can gain more opportunities end of the carioca championship. This is because Michael , holder of the position, felt an injury to the posterior left thigh, left the field crying and showed a lot of pain in the bench. The player will be reevaluated to determine the severity of the problem.

Flamengo near the Guanabara Cup title

With the victory over Vasco, the Flamengo guaranteed vacancy in the semifinal of the state. In addition, the club practically secured the title of the Guanabara Cup , which is delivered to the team that leads the classification phase. The trophy can be confirmed later this Sunday (16), if Volta Redonda does not win the Sampaio Corrêa .


Soccer

Paquetá is once again being speculated at Flamengo after BAP talks about reinforcements

The club's president's statement about new signings and the former player's cryptic post increased rumors about the number 10's possible return.

Rumors about Lucas Paquetá's return to Flamengo increase after BAP's statement and the number 10's mysterious post - photo: reproduction
Rumors about Lucas Paquetá's return to Flamengo increase after BAP's statement and the number 10's mysterious post - photo: reproduction

29 Ago 2025 | 12:33 |

Icon Comentário0

The name of Lucas Paquetá, a product of Flamengo's youth academy , once again stirred up fans this Friday (29). Speculation gained momentum after president Luiz Eduardo Baptista, known as BAP , stated that the club will still be making moves in the market before the window closes.


" Nation, let's go for more, because the window isn't over yet, " the director said in a video posted on social media shortly after the Gasômetro land purchase was confirmed. Many fans interpreted the statement as a sign of a major reinforcement.


PAQUETÁ'S ENIGMATIC MESSAGE


On the same day, Paquetá published a message that generated even more comments: “ Where I come from, everyone knows what it’s like🎶 ,” he wrote, quoting an excerpt from a pagode song by the group Clareou.

The post was quickly associated with the player's long-standing affection for the club and the possibility of reviving his history with Mengão . Despite this, football sources indicate that the signing is unlikely this summer.


VALUE REQUIRED BY WEST HAM

West Ham , the midfielder's current club, has shown no interest in negotiating the player for less than £30 million, approximately R$270 million . The amount is considered unrealistic for the Brazilian market at the moment.



Soccer

Cuellar meets Flamengo again and recalls his time at the club: "It wasn't nice..."

Colombian midfielder will start for Grêmio at Maracanã and relives the behind-the-scenes of his controversial departure in 2019, marked by dismissal and frustrated negotiations

Cuéllar talks about his controversial departure from Flamengo in 2019 and recalls his departure before the decisive Libertadores duel - photo: reproduction
Cuéllar talks about his controversial departure from Flamengo in 2019 and recalls his departure before the decisive Libertadores duel - photo: reproduction

29 Ago 2025 | 11:58 |

Icon Comentário0

Midfielder Gustavo Cuéllar is expected to start for Grêmio in the match against Flamengo this Sunday (31), at 4 pm (Brasília time), for the Brazilian Championship. Before the reunion at Maracanã, the Colombian player returned to comment on the episodes that marked his departure from Rubro-Negro in 2019.


During an interview with the program Assado Para... on Duda Garbi's Channel, Cuéllar revealed details of the turbulent time he experienced five years ago. " It wasn't a pleasant departure at the time. It was turbulent. They even took me off before the match against Internacional (in the Libertadores quarterfinals), and I was out for a few days, without even training. It was difficult," said the midfielder.


BOARD BLOCKED NEGOTIATION


The player stated that his initial desire was to play for Bologna in Italy, but the Mais Querido management vetoed the transfer. " Marcos Braz presented me with the offer from Saudi Arabia, and it was the financial solution for my life and my family. In the middle of this negotiation, which I had already accepted, an offer arrived from Bologna in Italy. The amount was lower, but I had the dream of playing in Europe. And Flamengo didn't accept it," said the Colombian.

CUÉLLAR REVEALS THAT HE FELT USED


After being sidelined for almost 20 days, Cuéllar said he was called up again to play in the second leg against Internacional, in the quarterfinals of the 2019 Libertadores. “I wanted to go to Italy, but Flamengo denied it and took me away,” he said before adding.

"The Arabs even increased their offer, and since I was away, I ended up accepting. I didn't train for 20 days; I couldn't go to the club. Then, in the second game against Inter in the Libertadores, Flamengo asked me to play, saying I could leave later. I felt used ," he declared.


Soccer

More reinforcements? Flamengo president confirms: "The window isn't over yet"

Bap celebrated the acquisition of the land for its own stadium and stated that the club is still looking for signings before the transfer window closes.

Flamengo confirms purchase of Gasômetro land and president BAP guarantees that the club is still looking for reinforcements in the window - photo: reproduction
Flamengo confirms purchase of Gasômetro land and president BAP guarantees that the club is still looking for reinforcements in the window - photo: reproduction

29 Ago 2025 | 11:07 |

Icon Comentário0

Flamengo confirmed this Friday (29) the definitive purchase of the Gasômetro land , located in the port region of Rio de Janeiro, where it intends to build its own stadium. During the announcement, president Luiz Eduardo Baptista took the opportunity to reassure fans and left open the possibility of more reinforcements in this transfer window.


" Nation, let's go for more, because the window isn't over yet, " the director said in a video posted on the club's social media . The statement generated a lot of attention among fans, who began speculating about potential signings until the 11th, the transfer window deadline. Among the most talked-about rumors, striker Marcos Leonardo was the most mentioned.


LAND ACQUISITION IS CONFIRMED


The agreement signing took place at the City Palace and was attended by the club's president and Rio's mayor, Eduardo Paes . The announcement video was released on the club's and City Hall's digital platforms, marking the official completion of the purchase.

The Gasômetro land was acquired at auction on July 31, 2023, under the administration of Rodolfo Landim, for approximately R$138 million . The area underwent an expropriation process conducted by the municipality before being auctioned.


CITY HALL MAKES AGREEMENT WITH FLAMENGO

Last month , Mayor Eduardo Paes sent a letter to the club proposing that the City Council undertake the removal of the existing gas pipeline infrastructure on the property . According to him, the measure aims to "make the project economically viable," allowing impact and development studies to move forward unhindered.



envelope SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

envelopeSUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER


It's happening! Flamengo confirms purchase of land in Gasômetro to build its own stadium.
Soccer

It's happening! Flamengo confirms purchase of land in Gasômetro to build its own stadium.

29 Ago 2025 | 10:59

Icon Comentário0
Flamengo reaches the half-billion mark in player sales in 2025
Soccer

Flamengo reaches the half-billion mark in player sales in 2025

29 Ago 2025 | 10:42

Icon Comentário0
Flamengo provides update on tickets sold for the Brasileirão match against Grêmio
Soccer

Flamengo provides update on tickets sold for the Brasileirão match against Grêmio

28 Ago 2025 | 21:15

Icon Comentário0