
Soccer
Flamengo provides update on tickets sold for the Brasileirão match against Grêmio
28 Ago 2025 | 21:15
Soccer
17 Fev 2025 | 14:07 |
last weekend, Bruno Henrique opened the scoring for Flamengo against Vasco , but despite the wide mastery in the first stage, the team went to the break by winning for only 1-0. > left the bench to score the second goal, your >> First since the return of the Achilles tendon injury, and decree the red-black victory in Maracanã.
After the match, the striker celebrated the return to the lawns and highlighted the spectacular phase lived by < B> Wesley , right-back who shone in the classic.
In the final minutes of the confrontation, wesley a > He starred in a series of passes with Matheus Gonçalves who irritated Vasco's players, generating confusion. Everton revealed that he had already talked to the young side about his confidence and ability for bold plays.
"I said: 'My brother, what you try , will work out '. The level of confidence is up there. > has this feature ", said Cebolinha.
Everton's own goal came out of a play started by Wesley, who drew at midfield and intelligently, built the play practically alone. Cebolinha finished from outside the area and hit the angle, marking a great goal. Through the pass, the side even joked asking a pix to the partner.
"It's playing a lot, right? I'm happy for him. He's a worker, I work seriously. I thanked him for assisting .
recovery and back on top
The classic against Vasco marked Everton Cebolinha's fifth match in 2025, still without acting 90 full minutes . In August last year, the striker suffered an injury against Palmeiras for the Brazilian Championship, and lost the rest of the season.
now recovered, he celebrated his first goal in front of Flamengo's greatest rival and highlighted the importance of the received support In the recovery period. According to Cebolinha, the great goal against Vasco symbolizes a new beginning.
"a lot of happiness and gratitude to everyone who helped me right now, the most difficult in the career of an athlete B> There were almost six months of recovery. I think this goal was to close this cycle. confidence, "he added.
Bap celebrated the acquisition of the land for its own stadium and stated that the club is still looking for signings before the transfer window closes.
29 Ago 2025 | 11:07 |
Flamengo confirmed this Friday (29) the definitive purchase of the Gasômetro land , located in the port region of Rio de Janeiro, where it intends to build its own stadium. During the announcement, president Luiz Eduardo Baptista took the opportunity to reassure fans and left open the possibility of more reinforcements in this transfer window.
" Nation, let's go for more, because the window isn't over yet, " the director said in a video posted on the club's social media . The statement generated a lot of attention among fans, who began speculating about potential signings until the 11th, the transfer window deadline. Among the most talked-about rumors, striker Marcos Leonardo was the most mentioned.
The agreement signing took place at the City Palace and was attended by the club's president and Rio's mayor, Eduardo Paes . The announcement video was released on the club's and City Hall's digital platforms, marking the official completion of the purchase.
The Gasômetro land was acquired at auction on July 31, 2023, under the administration of Rodolfo Landim, for approximately R$138 million . The area underwent an expropriation process conducted by the municipality before being auctioned.
Last month , Mayor Eduardo Paes sent a letter to the club proposing that the City Council undertake the removal of the existing gas pipeline infrastructure on the property . According to him, the measure aims to "make the project economically viable," allowing impact and development studies to move forward unhindered.
After reaching an agreement with the City Hall, the club officially acquired the space in the port area and began technical and environmental studies to build the future home.
29 Ago 2025 | 10:59 |
Flamengo officially announced this Friday (29) the definitive purchase of the Gasômetro land, located in the port region of Rio de Janeiro, where the club's long-awaited own stadium will be built. The negotiation, which was stalled by administrative issues , was concluded after direct negotiations with public bodies.
The signing of the agreement was attended by President Luiz Eduardo Baptista and Mayor Eduardo Paes at the City Palace. To mark the occasion, both Mais Querido and the City Hall released an official video on social media announcing the completion of the process.
Mayor Eduardo Paes had already sent a letter to the club in August proposing that the municipality undertake the removal of the existing gas pipeline on the land, which belongs to a state concessionaire. The measure was considered crucial to making the project economically viable and enabling the start of the site preparation work.
Flamengo acquired the Gasômetro stadium in July 2023, during Rodolfo Landim's administration, in an auction held after an expropriation conducted by the Rio de Janeiro City Hall. The amount paid was approximately R$138 million . Now, the club has an extended deadline to conduct in-depth technical, economic, and environmental studies, conducted by specialized companies such as FGV, AECOM, and Soloeste Engenharia.
In a statement released this Friday, the club said: " The Clube de Regatas do Flamengo and the Municipality of Rio de Janeiro announce that Flamengo will retain the Gasômetro land, a measure that was formalized in a term of commitment with the Municipality's consent, this morning, at the Palácio da Cidade. The Club will therefore continue with the feasibility studies and development of the project, an essential step to guarantee its future realization. "
With the departure of Matheus Gonçalves to Arab football, the club surpasses R$500 million in sales and is among the highest-grossing clubs of the season in Brazil.
29 Ago 2025 | 10:42 |
Flamengo announced the sale of Matheus Gonçalves to Al Ahli of Saudi Arabia for €8 million (approximately R$50 million). With the transaction, the club reached R$513 million in sales this season alone , the highest value ever achieved in its transfer market history.
The Matheus Gonçalves deal joins other significant transactions throughout the year. Fabrício Bruno was sold to Cruzeiro for R$44 million, Alcaraz went to Everton for R$96 million, Wesley signed with Roma for R$162.2 million, and Gerson returned to Zenit for R$160.6 million . This performance in the market cemented the club's position as a leading player among Brazilian clubs that raised the most money.
In the national annual revenue ranking, Flamengo ranks highly. If its sales were counted as revenue for an independent club, the R$513 million figure would place "Flamengo Sales" in 10th place overall , surpassing the likes of Grêmio, Vasco, Santos, and Cruzeiro.
The general list is led by Flamengo itself (R$1.334 billion), followed by Palmeiras (R$1.274 billion) and Corinthians (R$1.114 billion) . The top 5 is closed by São Paulo (R$731.9 million) and Botafogo (R$720 million).
Midfielder Victor Hugo, 21, remains one of the names considered for a move away from the team . Santos has expressed interest, but negotiations have stalled and are pending approval from the president. Despite the approval of coach Filipe Luís and director José Boto, the final decision rests with Luiz Eduardo Baptista, known as Bap. Alongside him, forwards Michael and Juninho are also awaiting official loan offers and remain on the transfer market's radar.