
Soccer
Cuellar meets Flamengo again and recalls his time at the club: "It wasn't nice..."
29 Ago 2025 | 11:58
Soccer
16 Fev 2025 | 13:48 |
At the end of the game, Everton Cebolinha celebrated the special moment. The striker joked as he remembered his good record against Vasco and stressed the importance of gaining pace of play. According to him, the Carioca Championship is an opportunity for all cast players to gain confidence and maintain a high competitive level. Ponta emphasized that the team has ambitious goals in the season and wants to close the year raising cups.
"I have good memories against them, very happy. I entered, I could get a beautiful kick there, important in this return The Carioca Championship is for this, everyone is entering the level of the group, this gives confidence, which will have very important competitions. - said Everton Chives. /P>
Everton Chives Painting came out in the final minutes of the match. After individual play of wesley , the attacker dominated on the left, pulled to the middle and hit a precise kick at the angle of goalkeeper Leo Jardim. At the celebration, the player did not contain the emotion, took off his shirt and celebrated intensely. The moment symbolized its overcoming after a long period, which included months of recovery and uncertainties about its return. The support of the companions and the fans was fundamental to boost their return in style .
Even with the positive return, Everton Cebolinha has no guaranteed place among the holders. Currently, he is Michael's immediate reserve, who had been one of the main players of the team. However, the situation may change in the next games, as the 'little robot' has suffered a muscle injury in the left thigh and left the field crying. O tip will pass tests detailed to evaluate the gravity of the problem. If you are out for a longer period, shirt 11 can win as a starter in the decisive line of the season. ); "> The victory over Vasco assured CRF the early classification for the Carioca Championship semifinal. In addition, the team practically ensured the conquest of the Guanabara Cup, which awards the leader of the qualifying phase. The title can be confirmed this Sunday (16), depending on the result of the match between Volta Redonda and Sampaio Corrêa. If Voltaço does not win, the trophy will officially stay with Mengão, consolidating the excellent campaign in the state tournament.
The striker from Mengão's youth academy, a standout player with Libertadores and U-20 World Cup titles, was sold to the European team and also says goodbye to the squad.
29 Ago 2025 | 14:05 |
Flamengo has completed the transfer of striker Shola Ogundana to Dynamo Kyiv in Ukraine. The athlete has already joined his new team, according to influencer Guilherme Flazoeiro. Thus, he becomes another name leaving the Rio de Janeiro club.
The Nigerian was one of the most prominent names in the youth ranks , winning major titles such as two U-20 Libertadores and a U-20 World Cup. His performance attracted international attention and paved the way for his career advancement outside of Brazil.
O Mais Querido reinforced its confidence in Shola 's talent by acquiring, in 2024, 70% of his economic rights for R$2 million, signing a contract valid until December 2027. Despite the long-term planning, Dynamo Kyiv's proposal was accepted, paving the way for the 20-year-old athlete to begin his journey in European football.
A native of Ifaki, Ekiti State, southwestern Nigeria, Elijah Oluwashola Ogundana, known as Shola, was born on February 22, 2005. His football career began at the Beyond Limits academy, where he quickly gained notoriety.
During the 2022 Torneo di Viareggio, playing for Alex Transfiguration, he caught the attention of international observers and, later, Mais Querido. He was then signed on loan from Remo Stars, until, in July 2024, the club exercised a permanent purchase for R$2.4 million .
During the period in which he wore the red-black shirt , he accumulated significant achievements: the two-time U-20 Libertadores championship (2024 and 2025) and the U-20 Intercontinental Cup in 2024. Shola was one of the first hires in Flamengo's project to look more at the African football market.
The midfielder, who was considered for Mais Querido, surprises by removing records of his time at the club after announcing an agreement with a São Paulo rival.
29 Ago 2025 | 13:21 |
While the transfer market remains lively, Flamengo did not enter the race for Andreas Pereira, who ended up signing with Palmeiras . The player was speculated about a possible return , but the board determined that his position was not a priority at this time. The decision not to move forward with the signing was approved by Filipe Luís, who understood that it was not the ideal time to invest in the player.
What caught the most attention after the announcement of the deal with Palmeiras was the midfielder's behavior on social media. Andreas deleted the highlight he had about his time with Flamengo , a gesture interpreted by many fans as a way of closing that chapter of his career.
It is worth remembering that the player was marked by the 2021 Libertadores final, when Rubro-Negro was defeated by Palmeiras 2-1. The decisive moment was a mistake by Andreas, which ended up resulting in the title goal for the São Paulo team.
If Andreas Pereira already has a defined destination, another name is stirring up the backstage at Gávea: Lucas Paquetá . A product of the youth teams, the midfielder was once again the subject of speculation this Friday (29), on social media.
The movement gained momentum after president Luiz Eduardo Baptista, known as BAP, published a video celebrating the definitive purchase of the Gasômetro land and sending a message to fans: “ Nation, let's go for more, the window isn't over yet, ” said the director in a recording shared on social media.
The club's president's statement about new signings and the former player's cryptic post increased rumors about the number 10's possible return.
29 Ago 2025 | 12:33 |
The name of Lucas Paquetá, a product of Flamengo's youth academy , once again stirred up fans this Friday (29). Speculation gained momentum after president Luiz Eduardo Baptista, known as BAP , stated that the club will still be making moves in the market before the window closes.
" Nation, let's go for more, because the window isn't over yet, " the director said in a video posted on social media shortly after the Gasômetro land purchase was confirmed. Many fans interpreted the statement as a sign of a major reinforcement.
On the same day, Paquetá published a message that generated even more comments: “ Where I come from, everyone knows what it’s like🎶 ,” he wrote, quoting an excerpt from a pagode song by the group Clareou.
The post was quickly associated with the player's long-standing affection for the club and the possibility of reviving his history with Mengão . Despite this, football sources indicate that the signing is unlikely this summer.
West Ham , the midfielder's current club, has shown no interest in negotiating the player for less than £30 million, approximately R$270 million . The amount is considered unrealistic for the Brazilian market at the moment.
Cuellar meets Flamengo again and recalls his time at the club: "It wasn't nice..."
29 Ago 2025 | 11:58
More reinforcements? Flamengo president confirms: "The window isn't over yet"
29 Ago 2025 | 11:07
It's happening! Flamengo confirms purchase of land in Gasômetro to build its own stadium.
29 Ago 2025 | 10:59