Logotipo Gazeta do Urubu
en
Extra Flamengo

FLAMENGO'S IDOL, PETKOVIC REVEALS THE BUG HE HAD WITH MARCOS BRAZ

The former player participated in the Tá Benito podcast, by journalist Isabele Benito, and clarified the problems he had with the red-black top hat

Petkovic / Reproduction
Petkovic / Reproduction

  |

Icon Comentário0

Almost 15 years after the disagreements he had with Marcos Braz, Flamengo manager, Dejan Petkovic clarified what really happened. The former player participated in the Tá Benito podcast, by journalist Isabele Benito, and told how the fights with the red-and-black top hat started.

“At the time, Marcos Braz maybe didn't know me well, particularly. In 2009, Flamengo was not doing well financially. When I came back, [the team] had to release pledged money to pay the players”, he recalled.


And he continued: “There were late payments [payments for victories] and the players were dissatisfied. One fine day he arrives at training and says he got the money. Everyone was happy. After finishing training, he was there, full of himself. I, with my innocence, said ‘are you going to pay for everything?’. [He said] ‘everything, I’ll pay for everything’, and he said the number 60 thousand”, he pointed out.


Then, Petkovic revealed that he had questioned the amount: “But like 60? I asked the question in my head. It wasn't that number. When he says everything, in my calculations it was different. Then, he was unfortunate enough to hit my chest with his hand and say ‘boy, you’re good with the ball and I’m good with numbers’. And from that moment on, discussions with everyone lasted at least 2 or 3 hours to understand this number. I wanted to understand. How 'dumb' I am and didn't understand numbers”, he mocked.

In the year following the confusion, the former Flamengo athlete recalled that Marcos Braz even tried to suspend him from the games with an invalid justification . “In 2010, it all started again, he didn’t want to renew my contract. [After a match] when I arrived at training, I heard about a statement from him that he was going to suspend me because I left the locker room and could have fallen into the anti-doping department and I wasn't there, I left. And that this would harm the team. It wasn't true”, he assured.

Following the conversation with the journalist, Petkovic reported that if he were suspended he would stop playing and, consequently, it would be harming Flamengo. Then they changed the subject.





Extra Flamengo

JORGE JESUS ​​MAKES RADICAL CHANGE IN HIS HAIRCUT AND GENERATES REPERCUSSION AMONG FLAMENGO FANS

Jorge Jesus appeared with a new look at the re-presentation of Al Hilal (SAU)

Jorge Jesus / Disclosure
Jorge Jesus / Disclosure

  |

Icon Comentário0

Jorge Jesus is known for his long white hair. This Tuesday (16), the Portuguese coach reappeared at Al Hilal, in Saudi Arabia, for the pre-season with a completely different look, generating repercussions in the world of football.

In the first activity of pre-season, Jorge Jesus appeared in training with short hair, generating many comments from fans on social media. “The time has come to give everything! Today the pre-season started with the first training session in the morning! We are focused on staying in shape and preparing for a historic season”, said the Portuguese about the start of activities.


In 2012, long before arriving at Flamengo, Jorge Jesus had already undergone drastic changes in his appearance . The experienced Portuguese coach underwent treatment to straighten his hair, used botox to reduce the wrinkles on his face and had his teeth whitened.


For Flamengo, Jorge Jesus, still with long hair, made history. There were 58 games, with 44 wins, ten draws and four defeats. During this period, the red-and-black team scored 132 goals, while conceding 48 goals.

In addition, Jorge Jesus accumulated titles in the short period he was at Flamengo. The Portuguese coach won a Copa Libertadores, a Recopa Sudamericana, a Brazilian Championship, a Brazilian Super Cup and a Carioca Championship.




Extra Flamengo

FLAMENGO CREATE, VINÍCIUS JÚNIOR PARTICIPATES IN PRANK BY PRETENDING TO BE A STATUE IN A WAX MUSEUM

The striker will receive a wax statue in one of the largest museums in the world

Photo: Reproduction
Photo: Reproduction

  |

Icon Comentário0

This past Tuesday (16), it was announced by the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, in New York, that Flamengo star Vinícius Júnior will receive a wax statue. In this way, the attacker took the opportunity to prank visitors and fans.

In order to celebrate Vini Jr's career in football, the Madame Tussauds Museum, the most famous wax museum in the world, will pay homage to the creation of Mais Querido with a wax statue. Through social media, the venue released a video of the striker pretending to be a statue and amusing fans and visitors who were following the supposed exhibition of the Real Madrid star.

SEE THE PUBLICATION:

VINI JR IN THE RACE FOR THE BEST IN THE WORLD

The European season has come to an end and with it the awards for the best players will arrive. Vini Jr was Real Madrid's biggest standout in the Champions League and La Liga in the last edition and this made Flamengo's creation enter the competition for the Ballon d'Or. In addition, England's runner-up to Spain in the European Championship. put his opponent Jude Bellingham behind in the race again.

However, on Monday (15), the website GOAL published a list of favorites for the Ballon d'Or award and the midfielder from Manchester City and the Spanish team appears in first place. However, the award will only be announced on October 28th.



Soccer

COMMENTATOR DETONATES BRAZ'S ATTITUDE ABOUT THE PRESIDENT OF ZENIT IN NEGOTIATION FOR FLAMENGO: "SHAME ON OTHERS"

The journalist also agreed that the director cannot continue his mandate at Mais Querido

Marcos Braz / Disclosure
Marcos Braz / Disclosure

  |

Icon Comentário0

On the Fim de Papo program this Thursday (18), columnist Renato Maurício Prado expressed his indignation at the recent confusion made by Marcos Braz, Flamengo's vice-president of football. In his statements, Braz confused Alexander Medvedev, the Zenit director with whom he is negotiating the acquisition of the player Claudinho, with Dmitri Medvedev, former president of Russia.

Renato Maurício Prado stated that the situation is shameful and that Marcos Braz should not remain at Flamengo. The journalist criticized the club's delay in bringing in reinforcements, highlighting the need for more athletes to face the intense sequence of games.



"Marcos Braz attacks everything in the interview: the grammar - 'what came first'. Marcos Braz, is 'whatever comes first'. Then, he confuses Jesus with Genésio. Russia] for five years and with another who was number 1 in tennis. You forgot, you should have said that he was all that, since he was putting his foot down," said RMP.



Also according to Prado, Braz's negotiations with Medvedev are probably mediated by businessmen, which intensifies the shame others feel due to Braz's statement. He also criticized the reference to the January transfer window, emphasizing that other clubs managed to sign players both in January and now.


"Flamengo needs reinforcements if they want to to compete for all the titles. At least three more players are needed to face this marathon. If not, when the time comes, they end up playing in the knockout stages of the Copa do Brasil or Libertadores. Marcos Braz has lost all meaning. The best thing for Flamengo would be to take Marcos Braz and stop, tell him to rest, study," concluded the journalist.



< p>





envelopeSUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

envelopeSUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER


+ news
Extra Flamengo

EX-FLAMENGO RECEIVES DISCHARGE FROM HOSPITAL AFTER SUFFERING A MIND OF HEART IN A FESTIVE MATCH

 

Icon Comentário0
Extra Flamengo

SPAIN BEATS ENGLAND AND HELP FLAMENGO'S CREATE, VINÍCIUS JÚNIOR, IN THE COMPETITION FOR THE GOLDEN BALL

 

Icon Comentário0
Extra Flamengo

TIGHT COMPETITION! NEWSPAPER UPDATE BALL OF GOLD RANKING WITH VINÍCIUS JÚNIOR IN 2ND PLACE

 

Icon Comentário0